You can download a zip file containing LaTeX and Word templates here.
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an "EasyAcademia" account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/smc2018, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track for your submission.
- Go through the Guidelines, and then visit the next step to select an appropriate Format for your submission.
- Please enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Enter your abstract.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available (presenter, corresponding).
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- Under the Topics step, select all topics relevant to your submission.
- In the Upload step, please click on Upload Paper and find the relevant document on your computer to upload.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.