10-04-2018: Submissions are CLOSED since 6th of April
21-06-2018: Posters should be prepared at A0 size and portrait orientation
Important: While visiting EasyAcademia.org, please use Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer or other browsers may have compatibility issues which can prevent you from submitting.
- Create an "EasyAcademia" account through www.easyacademia.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
Note: Please check your Spam folder if you have not received the email within a few minutes.
- Log into www.easyacademia.org/smc2018, using the login details you provided at the beginning.
- Please click on Start a new submission on the top right to enter the submission process.
- Select an appropriate track for your submission (Paper, Music, or Music Score).
- Go through the Guidelines, and then visit the next step to select an appropriate Format for your submission.*
- Please enter the appropriate information in the Title step.
- Enter your abstract.
- Under Authors please input details for each author of the abstract. At least one author must be marked for each type of role available. For paper submissions, the role of Activity coordinator must be marked as well **.
Note: Only authors marked as correspondents will receive updates and information regarding the submission.
- In the Groups step, please indicate if you are a Student or a Professional.
- Under the Topics step, select all topics relevant to your submission.
- In the Upload step, please click on Upload Paper and find the relevant document on your computer to upload.
- Depending on your previous selections, the Attachment step may appear to allow you to add a link to an external file to complement your submission.
- Please go though the Policy text and check the box to indicate your approval.
- Under Summary you may check the details of the submission. If you wish to go back to a section in order to change details, just click on the appropriate step on the left.
- If you are happy with the summary information, please click on Submit Now to finalize the process, and a notification e-mail will be sent to the correspondents.
* If you are submitting music or a music score, please complete this form together with your submission: https://goo.gl/iDhpFo
** For a paper to be considered for review and possible publication at the SMC2018 conference at least 1 co-author must serve as a reviewer in the evaluation process of other conference submissions. Please mark the co-author who will serve as a reviewer as an Activity Co-ordinator.
You can download a zip file containing LaTeX and Word templates here.
If at any point you are having trouble submitting, or require more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will respond back as soon as possible.